Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Friday, November 12, 2010

McDonald's McRib BBQ Sauce

This is a recipe to make the
sauce that McDonald's uses
on it's McRib sandwiches.
Pretty close to the real thing.

Ingredients:
1 cup tomato ketchup
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup light brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon mesquite liquid smoke
1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika

Directions:
In a bowl combine all ingredients.
Place in a saucepan over low heat.
Bring to a simmer and cook,
stirring occasionally until the
sauce coats the back of a spoon.
Use on a pulled pork sandwich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this sauce and it was good,
I didn't measure the ingredients
and it was a little runny though.

Now if you could make the sauce
KFC uses on thier chicken wings.

Recipes for bbq said...

Nice blogs guys, I really like what you did with the potatoes. It’s delicious; I wonder how you come up with these types of recipes. I am throwing a bbq party next weekend can you help out me mushroom chicken stuffed recipes.

Recipes For Bbq