Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Chicken Mushroom with Rice

This is a really good tasting baked dish
and easy to make in a small roasting pan.
I never baked rice before, take a tip from me,
you need to try this one, it's a good one.
The rice came out really soft and creamy.
carrots good and tasty and the chicken moist.
Although as the chicken breasts cooled
they became dry and chewy.
I think next time I make this I'll use chicken thighs.

Baked Chicken Mushroom with Rice:
1 cup water
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup uncooked rice
1 peeled and sliced carrot
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
some smoked paprica

Mix water,soup and rice together in pan,
place carots artfully in the rice mixture,
place washed chicken on top and sprinkle chicken
with smoked paprica.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about an hour.

No comments: