Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Favorite Soup
Favorite Stew to Make

This is one of my favorite soups to make.
I cheat and use canned soup in this just
because some days I like to take it easy.
I like this soup because it's creamy and it
has a very good balance of sweet with bacon.

Ingredients:
1 can (10-3/4 ounces)
condensed tomato soup, undiluted
1 can (11-1/4 ounces)
condensed bean and bacon soup, undiluted
1 can (17 ounces)
whole kernel corn, drained
1 pound ground beef 85/15
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 medium onion,peeled and chopped
1 cup water

Directions:
In a large saucepan, cook ground beef
with green pepper and onion until
the beef is browned and the
vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in soups, corn and water.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant site, I hadn't noticed rocksrecipies.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Jack

webmaster said...

It's free for the taking,
a link back would be a nice thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at rocksrecipies.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Jules