Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some Foods Don't Go Together

You ever make some new food,
Taste it and want to spit right quick?

I'm not afraid to try new foods.
Hey, if you don't try it,
How are you gonna know it's awful?

And yes there are foods that some like
and others dislike.What I'm talking about
is foods that make most people grimace.

Today I found out that Basil Pesto
and Zucchini Squash doesn't work.

Last week it was baked Red Potatoes
Marinated in Italian Salad Dressing.

You ever cook Rice in Orange Juice?
Take my word for it, Don't do that one.

Once I tried to boil Potatoes in Red Wine.
Hey, I was being festive that day.

Thinking about it I do kind of get
carried away with my experimenting though.

One day I found out that canned Tuna and Eggs
are well... Just not meant to be together.

Not all things that sound strange
together are that bad tasting though.
Take Coke a Cola and Milk for example.

Speaking of Coke, What did they do to it?
It seems more seltzery now.
Bubbles cost less to produce than water?

And what the heck did they do to Milk.
You look in the store and there are
all different types now. Soy Milk?
I'm sorry if it doesn't come from a cow
It's not Milk it's juice. Soy Juice!

So tonight I'm having Peanut Butter & Jelly.
Real Peanut Butter, No sugar or Corn Syrup.
With Real Jelly, again no Nothing and Seedless.


Some times I wonder,Is it me or is it Memorex?

No comments: