Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Worcestershire Reduction Sauce

This is a great tasting sauce intensified
by slowly simmering with just a splash of
extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
I use this on steak, pork and seafood.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 splash of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 dash of Balsamic Vinegar
1 dash of Tomato Ketchup

Directions:
Place ingredients in a small sauce pan,
slowly bring to a boil and reduce heat to
simmer for 40 minutes or until thickened.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love the taste of Worcestershire sauce. I incorporate it in many of my sauces too. Thanks for sharing your own version. By the way, I found a social networking site that presents the most delicious food from all over the world. Enjoy!

Randy said...

Also love the taste of Worcestershire sauce. This is great on pork chops! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I'll definitely be trying this when I make these short ribs tomorrow. THANK YOU

کاربرد سس ورچستر said...

i love Worcestershire sauce