Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Using Shwan's Cookie Dough

Today I made the best chocolate chip cookies.
I've never had a better tasting chip cookie,
crispy on the outside and chewy inside.
Loaded with rich dark chocolate chips.
I must admit that I cheated and used some
Shwan's frozen chocolate chip cookie dough #644.
There cookies are a little too sweet for me
so I decided to tweek the cookies up a notch.
I'm sure any prepared frozen cookie dough will do.

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
8 pieces frozen chocolate chip cookie dough.
1/3 cup white all-purpose flour, about
4 ounces dark chocolate chips

Directions:
Remove frozen cookie dough from freezer and
using a chef's knife cut into 1/2" squares.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla
in a mixing bowl for 1 minute and then add
in the chopped up frozen cookie dough pieces.
Now mix in enough flour to make a workable dough.
Stir in chocolate chips and then using your hands
roll dough into 1" balls, place 2" apart on a
parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies
just start to get brown on the edges.
Remove to cool and taste one, thank me out loud!
You are very welcome...

No comments: