Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Brociole

Today I made Braciole, My grandmother made this stuff and she was German.
Bracioli, a stuffed beef roll up thing with garlic,parsley and cheese.
What made my recipe different from all the others out there is the stuffing.
Using six thin steaks I bought in the local grocery store.

Stuffing; use your own judgement on amounts of each:
cream cheese softened
homemade dry bread crumbs
minced roasted garlic
grated parmisian cheese
chopped fresh spinach
some chopped fresh parsley
some chopped pistachio nuts

Mix together and spread on beef, roll up like a jelly roll
hold together with tooth picks,put in pot and
Simmer slowly in tomato sauce for two hours.
Serve with italian bread and more tomato sauce on side.

I made it with roasted garlic this time,
the end result was worthy of doing again.

No comments: