Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lazy Susan Leftovers

Well I have to admit that one has to be
pretty creative around here dealing with
The leftovers that are left over.

Having a dozen little containers of
leftover food, to good to throw out.
"You'd almost have to be like MacGyver to
make something edible with this stuff".

A cup of Mashed Potatoes
1/2 a Red Onion
One Cucumber
One Hot Dog (No Bun)
Some Cottage Cheese
Some Sour Cream
Cooked White Rice
A Banana

This is off the top of my head.
There's lots more in there.

Tonight I took some of the Mashed Potato
And made fried Cheese Patties.
They came out o.k. nice and light.

Speaking of Refrigerators,
It would be cool if ours had
Shelves that spun around like on a
Lazy Susan. Don't you think?
I'm always looking for something
That's way in the back.

I don't think it would be that difficult to do.
Maybe there's some for sale out there already.
I haven't really looked.
So come on GE or whom ever
Let's get going on this Lazy Susan idea...

No comments: