Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pasta with Chick Peas

Pasta with Garbaonzo Beans!
This is a good recipe! How many foods that while eating you can't help saying out loud between mouthfuls "This is really good?" I cooked up some Penne pasta because I like the shape. Drained a can of chick peas and cooked them along with the pasta for ten minutes or so. Drained them and plated the dish with some Olive oil, Basil,Garlic powder and a dash of sugar. I topped it off with a little grated Parmasian cheese.
This is a first place winner of a pasta dish. I mean it... You will thank me for this one. It's so simple. I don't know why I never thought of it before. Cooking chick peas along with the pasta until they get all nice and creamy good.The pasta and basil always works good for my tastes but adding the chick peas was the bomb!

No comments: