Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baked Italian Lobster Tails
Garlic, Rosemary in Foil

I had some frozen lobster tails I wanted to cook up.
They say the best way to thaw them is overnight
in the refrigerator, which is what I did.
Then I seasoned and buttered them and
wrapped them tightly in aluminum foil.
After baking they came out moist and buttery
with the very best garlic seafood taste ever.

Ingredients:
Lobster tails, thawed
Butter
6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
1 lemon, sliced
Salt to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place thawed lobster tail on a piece of foil.
Rub with paprika and place garlic and lemon with it.
Wrap in foil and seal tightly.
I used two pieces of foil just in case.
Place in a roasting pan, uncovered and bake for 30 minutes.
Unwrap foil at the table, serve with more lemon and butter.

No comments: