Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Crispy Salmon Steaks with
Rosemary and Ritz Crackers

I had always enjoy broiled fish especially salmon.
Wanting to make a crispy dish I made this recipe.
The first time I made it, I knew I had a winner!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
1/4 cup crushed potato chips
2 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
Fresh lemon juice

Directions:
In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, pepper,rosemary and paprika.
In another bowl, combine saltines and chips.
Dip both sides of salmon steaks in butter mixture,
then coat with crumbs.
Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes
on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice.

No comments: