Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Best Tasting Meatballs

I think these meatballs are better tasting
than any home made meatloaf I've ever eaten.
They have all of the great meatloaf ingredients
and are tasty crispy from the browning in oil.
Make a meatball grinder with these really soon.
I think I just drooled on my keyboard, again!

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef 85/15
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground Italian sausage
2 green bell peppers, chopped
1 cup chopped yellow onion
2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
12 Ritz Crackers, crumbed

Directions:
Combine all ingredients exept tomato sauce
and using your hands form into balls.
Saute in olive oil until browned.
Place meatballs in a sauce pot
of tomato sauce, cook until done.

No comments: