Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mama Mancini's Meatball Sliders

I'm Italian and know about meatballs.
Mama Mancini's are found in the
frozen food secton of grocery stores,
they taste just like my own homemade.
I admit I add a little more Italian
spices when I make beef meatballs but
for a frozen food meatball these are great.
I like to make meatball sliders using these.

Ingredients:
1 Package of Mama Mancini’s meatballs
Small supermarmet bakery buns
1 small fresh mozzarella cheese
Iceberg lettuce
Mama Mancini's tomato sauce

Fresh basil leaves

Directions:
Heat meatballs and sauce as instructed.
To make the best tating meatball sliders,
slice each Mama Mancini's hot meatball in half,
place the flat side of the meatball down
onto a slice of mozzarella cheese.
(the hot meatball will melt the cheese).
Place meatball and cheese on a half of the bun
and top with the lettuce, tomato sauce,
and other top of supermarket bun. Enjoy!

No comments: