Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby Back Pork Ribs
Baked in a Plastic Bag

I saw these on sale at the grocery store,
printed on the bag it said to bake these
pork ribs right in the plastic bag!
I thought it to be a neat thing to do.
So I bought a couple racks and followed
the baking instructions printed on the bag.
Removed the paper stickers from the plastic,
cut a slit to vent cooking bag and baked
these ribs for a little over the 60 minutes
they said was the correct cooking time.
I removed the ribs from the oven and let
them sit un-opened for 10 minutes,
then opened the cooking bag to reveal
some mighty tender looking baby back ribs.
I had a little trouble in cutting each
rib apart from the rack only because
the meat was so tender and fell apart.
The taste was a little bit to salty for me,
but in a pinch I would make these again.
Easy to prepare and clean up was a breeze.

Ingredient:
1 rack baby back ribs-
In a plastic cooking bag
A side dish of cole slaw
A side dish of baked beans
A dessert of your liking

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place ribs on a baking sheet and
cut a slit in the center of the cooking bag.
Place in oven and bake foe about 1 hour,
remove ribs, cut into serving pieces and
serve with sides for a really good meal.

No comments: