Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

What to Eat Tonight ?

I'm sitting here trying to decide what I want to eat.
Should I simply open up a bag of potato chips?
Drive to Micky Dee's or to the Chaco Taco place.
There's a frozen pizza burning up in my freezer...
I like the taste of a good grilled cheese sandwich.
I'm so lazy, a jar of peanut butter would do me.
After about an hour of thinking things to eat over,
I decided on making a big old pot of thin spaghetti.
It cooked up fast and I could dress it with butter.
I simply just love the flavor of butter in everything.

Ingredients:
Cooked thin spaghetti
Butter
Minced garlic
Dried oregano
Grated cheese
Directions:
Do I really have to tell you how to cook pasta?
Go out to eat at a diner tonight.
.







No comments: