- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 325°.
To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist.
Press into bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan coated with cooking spray.
To prepare filling, beat cheeses and sour cream at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, banana, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition.
Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set.
Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when pan is touched.
Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge.
Cool cheesecake to room temperature.