Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Crock Pot
Scalloped Potatoes

In this recipe I used whole red potatoes
but I'm sure this will be fine using
any less starchy potato like russets.

Ingredients:
2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 can cream of potato soup, undiluted
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
1 tablespoon milk
black pepper to taste

Directions:
Place potatoes in crockpot.
Sprinkle with black pepper.
In a bowl beat together cream cheese,
soup, salad dressing mix and milk.
Stir into potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for
8 hours or until potatoes are tender.

1 comment:

crockpot recipes said...

This sounds really rich! I think it'll go best with my pot roast. I will definitely give it a go. Thanks for sharing this one, I really love crockpot recipes. They are so easy to make, really hassle free yet it always comes out delish!