Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes

The first time I read a recipe for
using cottage cheese in pancakes
was from the Moosewood Cookbook.
After I found that to be a success
I decided to add some blueberries.
These are every bit as good as any
blueberry pancake I have ever had.
Next time I'm adding some chocolate chips.
I bet this would be good using Bisquick.

Ingredients:
1 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup blueberries
3 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tbs vegetable oil
Cooking spray

Directions:
Combine cottage cheese, flour,
blueberries, beaten eggs and oil
in a large bowl and mix well.
Heat a lightly sprayed skillet
over medium heat.
Pour 1/3 cupfuls of batter
in to the skillet. Carefully flipping
when bubbles appear on the surface.

No comments: