Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Homemade Cinnamon Sugar

I thought everyone knew how to make a
cinnamon sugar mixture to have on hand.
Until today when one of my nieces saw me
sprinkling some homemade cinnamon sugar
from my trusty old shaker jar on a toasted
and buttered English muffin and asked me how to.
It's super easy to make with only two ingredients,
ground cinnamon and white granulated sugar.
It's the measurements of those ingredients
that make a good tasting mixture or a mess.

Ingredients:
1 cup granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:
In a mixing bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
The mixture should be light brown in color.
Put cinnamon sugar mixture in a shaker jar,
seal tight and store in the spice rack or pantry.

No comments: